LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:43:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 17:36:13 -0400
>From: Claire Bradin Siskin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Salaries of language lab managers/assistant directors
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>

I would be very interested in gathering information on current
salaries of language lab managers and assistant directors. If you are
in this category or if you have access to this information, I would
appreciate your sending it to me off-list at this address:

I promise to keep individual responses private, and I will summarize
them anonymously for the list.

Many thanks.
--
Claire Bradin Siskin