LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:26:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jörg Waltje <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:24:10 -0400
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Jörg Waltje <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Printer Drivers
>Cc: Greg Weinfurtner <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

Dear Colleagues:

We were an all Mac Lab not too long ago, but now we also have a dozen
Gateway PC machines to run Speech Recognition software etc.  Our Printers
are Apple Laser Writers 8500, and although we have searched high and low,
we cannot find drivers that would allow the PCs to print to the Apple
Printers.  Has anyone else run into this problem -- and solved it?  Any
advice on where to find the right drivers?

Thank you so much,              Jörg

Dr. Jörg Waltje
Director LRC
Ohio University