LLTI Archives

August 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:53:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 00:31:37 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Bradley Gano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: searching for French in Action Part 2 on Laserdisc

------------------
Hi all,

We are looking to purchase copies of the laserdiscs for Part II of French
in Action (lessons 27 through 52). Apparently, neither Annenberg/CPB nor
Yale University Press sells them any longer. If anyone knows of an
alternate source, please let me know. (We have VHS tapes and are working on
digital distribution, but we still have a specific need for laserdisc as well.)

thanks,
Brad

(PS--Yes, I'm aware of the irony here...)

Bradley Gano
Assistant Director for Technology
Center for Language Study
Yale University