LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:26:26 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Rita Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"                         <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      #5641 Spanish video 'Valentina'
>Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:00:39 +0200

This film has recently been reissued and
is readily available in Spain, but it is in
PAL.  If this is not a problem you could
ask a travelling faculty member to pick it
up or order it from sites like:
  http://libros.elcorteingles.es
  http://www.bol.es

Rita Goldberg