LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:58:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "JEFFREY J. HAYDEN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------

On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, David Kanig wrote:

> Is anyone having the following problem?  Has anyone found a solution?
>=20
> Using Mac OS 9.0 (on an iMac, a PowerBook or a blue G3) with Nisus
> 5.1.3: selecting traditional Chinese results in an immediate Nisus and
> system crash.

David,

=09Even though I'm sending a copy to the LLTI list, it won't get
there (I can receive, but am not allowed to send because the server
doesn't recognize my email address), so I'm sending you a copy directly.

=09If the following is of any use, please forward it to the list.

=09First, check

=09http://www.nisus.com/tips/

=09Then you can read the following posts from the CHN-MAC discussion
list, which I might suggest you subscribe to.