LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:58:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:13:21 -0700
>From: Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Spanish video 'Valentina'

I am hoping you will be able to help me locate a video.  A Spanish
Faculty member has asked me to purchase the video 'Valentina' for our
collection.  I have been unable to locate the movie.  Do any of you own
the 1982 film? It was direted by Betancor and featured Anthony Quinn,
Paloma Sone and Marisa Leza. The film duration is 86 min. I believe it
was a sequal to Cronica del Alba.  Any help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks and best regards to all.

Pat Miller