LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:34:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Harris, Leslie" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Harris, Leslie" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Choosing an LCD Projector: General Guide
>Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:34:34 -0400

------------------
Hi, Folks.

Recently on this list--and often on other technology lists as well--I've
seen the question: "We need to buy a projector for our new multimedia
classroom; which projector would you recommend?"  Rather than responding
with a specific model or models, I decided to write a general guide to
choosing projectors, which I've posted at the following URL:

http://faculty.goucher.edu/leharris/lcdprojectors.htm

My intended audience is primarily technology support professionals who are
just beginning their responsibilities, although of course I hope others will
find the guide useful as well.

I hope you're all having a good summer--although I imagine with preparations
for the fall semester, the summer is just about as crazy as the rest of the
year.   :-)

Happy reading!

Leslie Harris
Decker Chair of Instructional Technology
Goucher College