LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:28:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:42:25 -0600
>From: Jerry Larson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: ADVERT:  Montevidisco & DiscoDeutsch videodiscs
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Because the Montevidisco and DiscoDeutsch programs from BYU
have been converted to CD format, we have a number of MV and
DD videodiscs that we will be discarding.  If anyone would like any
of these videodiscs, we will be glad to send them to you for only
the cost of shipping.  If you're interested, please send your name
and mailing address to MONTEVIDISCO (or DISCODEUTSCH),
Humanities Research Center, 3060 JKHB, Brigham Young
University, Provo, Utah 84602 along with a $5.00 check per disc
made out the the HRC to cover shipping costs ($10.00 outside the
US), and we'll mail the videodisc(s) to you.

Jerry W Larson, Director
Humanities Research Center
3060 JKHB
Brigham Young University