LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:07:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rob Reynolds <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:25:26 -0700
>From: Rob Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5616.13  Tenth Anniversary of LLTI Today!
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your dedication.  I am new to the list but have already been
helped by this informative community.  As we all know, every community needs
good leadership and bonding adhesive.  You, evidently, present us with both
qualities.  Thanks again.

Rob Reynolds, Ph.D.
Director, Modern Languages Learning Center
University of Oklahoma
(O) 405-325-1352
(F) 405-325-0103