LLTI Archives

July 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 08:15:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:33:53 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>From: Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: WAOE Annual Member Meeting: Observer option
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

Dear subscribers,

I am not aware exactly how many of  list members are also members of WAOE
(World Association for Online Education), but our virtual Annual Member
Meeting (AMM 2000) started today, June 30th.  If you are curious,
non-members can see what WAOE is up to as well.

You can see proceedings at http://waoe.org/

Also Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) at Meta College
http://www.metacollege.com/ and you can get a guest access, read-only
option (see direction below).

I am one of the officers at WAOE.  Please feel free to contact me on this
meeting at [log in to unmask]  I will be in VLE as much as I can this
weekend.

>Non-members are  encouraged to become members in the near future.
>                      Meanwhile, to enter the Practicum VLE as a guest,
>                      go to http://www.metacollege.com/ and click on
>                      "New Students." Then click on "Course Directory."
>                      Then click on "W." Finally, click on "View as guest"
>                      to the right of "WAOE Online Educator Development
>                      Practicum" under "Course Name" and "World Association
>                      for Online Education" under "Institution Name."

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider