LLTI Archives

June 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:21:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:12:52 EDT
>Subject: Advertising - Get product first, pay later!
>To: [log in to unmask] (LLTI-Editor)

[The latest news - we accept Purchase Orders from all over the world! That's
right,
Get the CD Rom first and ... pay later! Also,  get  Wordmagic with the
purchase of IdioMagic! ]

   IdioMagic is an exciting software program designed specifically for
students of ESL.  Students of ESL learn an English grammar and vocabulary but
often such learning is not enough for them to communicate effectively and
confidently.  IdioMagic guides students through MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED
commonly used American idioms and slang.

     Hi!  My name is Dennis.  I am a licensed representative to promote this
valuable software.

     Right now IdioMagic is offered at a reduced price.  Please, don't be too
long -- you will be pleasantly surprised by the abundant features IdioMagic
has!

     The IdioMagic's lesson shows a clear definition with 3 examples for each
idiom. Did I mention more than 500 idioms? Yes, and the lessons are divided
into 3 difficulty levels--beginning, intermediate and advanced. All levels of
ESL students can benefit from learning with IdioMagic.

*** SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD ***  NETWORKABLE FOR A CLASSROOM AND SELF-PACED
LEARNING ***

     There are fun quizzes too to strengthen the student's idiom knowledge.
The dictionary feature not only finds idioms with a word appearing anywhere
in the idiom sought, it can also find it with a "concept" word. For example,
the student can find "burn the midnight oil" (among others) by entering the
word "work."  Entering "dating," IdioMagic will show "go Dutch."

    There are other helpful features too.  See the Features section on my
promotion site. Visit my IdioMagic site  or   www.IdioMagic.com/dg/   today
and take advantage of the reduced rate currently offered.  You will see it
really is magic!

Curious to find out who has already purchased IdioMagic? Then visit the web
site! Don't forget - buy IdioMagic and get Wordmagic absolutely FREE, simply
as our way of saying "Thank you"!

Dennis Gershanok

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Promotion site: www.IdioMagic.com/dg/

P.S. We accept Purchase Orders from academic institutions and libraries.