LLTI Archives

June 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:00:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:31:52 -0500
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALL Council Positions

------------------
Just a reminder that IALL needs YOU!!

There are a number of new and vacant council positions that need talented persons like you to benefit the IALL membership.  If you were thinking at all about becoming more involved, here's your chance.  If you weren't thinking about it, then do so!

Information on each of the positions can be found at:

http://iall.net/news/CouncilOpen2000.html

For some, we've set a deadline of Friday, June 23.  We'll extend if we have to, but we'd rather not.

Thank you for being part of IALL, and for considering helping out.

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services
University of Wisconsin - Madison