LLTI Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:59:09 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tommy McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re:      #5685 WEB TEMPLATES
>Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:56:18 -0400

------------------
Hi. If all you want is discussion and chat why not try egroups.com. It is
free and works well. If you want a web based program though, this isn't it.
Hope this helps. Tommy

Ms. Tommy B. McDonell
Executive Director and Co-Founder
Learning English Adult Program, Inc.