LLTI Archives

June 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:19:46 EDT

--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:07:12 -0400
>From: "Tommy B. McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Technology/ESL Reading

I will be teaching a class soon on the Integration of Technology into
ESL classroom. I wondered if you all might have book recommendations for
graduate students in education to read. I have a list I'm considering
but would like to add to it if possible. Thanks for any help. Tommy

--
Tommy B. McDonell
Executive Director and Co-Founder