LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 08:47:34 EDT
Here is something for Sony, Tandberg, etc. I would also appreciate if our Indian colleagues joined IALL as soon as possible!

Otmar

--- Forwarded Message from "sanjay shriramrao degloorkar" <[log in to unmask]> ---

Dear sir,

We are planning to establish a language lab at our institute. Kindly provide
us with the following information:

1. Abount the equipments required for the purpose.
2. From where we can get these equipments. (Addresses of the suppliers)
3. Approx.cost for the purpose.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Sanjay