LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 10:10:19 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:53:31 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Samantha Earp <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALL at CALICO 2000
>To: [log in to unmask]

Dear IALLers:

Going to CALICO?  Come share your wealth of energy,
talent and expertise by volunteering for a slot (or
two!) at the IALL booth!!  The IALL booth is always a
happenin' place, and you can see lots of friends and
friendly faces, not to mention people who are in
search of IALL's collective expertise in language
technology.

I need volunteers for all time slots, which are as
follows:

THURSDAY, JUNE 1
9-10 am
10-11 am
11 am - 12 pm
(booth closed for luncheon 12-1:15)
1:30-2:30 pm (exhibitor's primetime)
2:30-3:30 pm
3:30-4:30 pm
4:30-5 pm

FRIDAY, JUNE 2
8-9 am
9-10 am
10-11 am
11-12 pm
(IALL meeting at 12!)
1:30-2:30 pm
2:30-3:30 pm

Have a look at those programs and let me know when you
can help out (respond by e-mail to [log in to unmask]).
Believe me, we can't do it without you!

See you soon in Tucson,

Samantha Earp
IALL affiliate rep to CALICO
Duke University

P.S.  Don't forget to go to the following IALL
sponsored sessions at CALICO:

- Session 13: Funding Faculty Projects: An Innovative
grant and Resulting Projects (Chris Higgins, Xueying
Wang, Kelley Piper)
- Session 15: Putting It All Together: A Web Site for
First-Year Spanish (Karl Fisher)
- Session 19: Multimedia in Language Instruction: The
Student Perspective (Gamin Bartle)