LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:29:25 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jorth, Cindy" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Online Testing
>Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:27:01 -0700

Hello,

We've begun doing some online testing and I'm sure there are many of you out
there that have moved some assessment online.  I'm curious as to what types
of tests you have moved online, how you're administering/proctoring them,
what type of tests you've created and how (i.e. listening comp tests created
within Blackboard or WebCT), and what the response has been from faculty and
students using them.  I'm also curious as to your rationale for moving to
online testing.

Cindy