LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 10:24:43 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:47:58 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5657.8 To drill or not to drill (fwd)
>To: [log in to unmask]

I'm forwarding a response from one of our ESL instructors to the "drill or
not to drill" discussion.

Daniel Tom
Language Telecommunications, Resource & Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
FAX:     808-956-5134
Voice:   808-956-5118