LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:20:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:44:43 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: streaming audio and video

------------------
At URI we have just finished a pilot project for the Virtual Language Lab
and have gotten permissions from most of our publishers to post audio files
to our intranet.  I am very interested in what other institutions are doing
with streaming language learning audio and video.  Please participate in a
short (less than 5  minutes) survey,  I have posted at:
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/langlab/vllsurvey.html

If you are not currently serving audio and video from your Language Center
I would be interested in knowing that too.(There is a method for a null
response.)

I will post the results to the LLTI!

Thanks in advance for helping out with my information gathering.

Please post any comments about the survey (I admit to being a ovice HTML
writer) directly to me at [log in to unmask]

THANKS!!

Mary Fetherston                                 [log in to unmask]
Interim Supervisor, Language Lab                401-874-4719/20
University of Rhode Island                      fax: 874-4694
60 Upper College Road, Suite 3
Kingston, RI 02881
"As soon as an idea is accepted it is time to reject it."
                                                - Holbrook Jackson