LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 08:12:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 08:25:37 -0500
>From: Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5629 Plan to Kill in Spanish Partner (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you to all of you who answered my question.  I deleted the file as
suggested and now when students want to access the exercise, they get the
message "This lesson is not ready. Press Return to continue."  We'll leave
it like this until hopefully Karl upgrades the program.  We have been very
happy with Spanish Partner and will continue to use it.  In any case, it is
the most popular Spanish grammar tutorial software in our Lab.

Karima Benremouga
Foreign Language Lab
University of Hosuton