LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 09:39:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jeanne L Kriechbaum" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 09:27:14 -0500
>From: "Jeanne L Kriechbaum" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5629 Plan to Kill in Spanish Partner

------------------
Karima,

I took a look at Spanish Partner and did find the exercise that you refer to.  Most of our students come in the lab and use the first disk, so I don't think any of them has seem it yet.  I don't know if there is a way to delete it from the program, but if there is, I would like to.  Please respond to the list if anyone has a suggestion for doing so.  Thanks

Jeanne Kriechbaum
Lab Manager
Glenbrook South High School
Glenview, IL

>>> [log in to unmask] - 5/1/0 7:01 AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 07:37:04 -0500
>From: Karima Benremouga <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Plan to Kill in Spanish Partner
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

Dear Colleagues,
Forgive my title, I had to find one that accurately describes the message.
We have used Spanish Partner for years, and only yesterday, a student
complained about one of the exercises under "un poco de todo", past
Participle as Adjective.
This is how the exercise starts:
"Imagine that you and a friend are planning to kill your Spanish instructor."
Then the twelve exercise items describe the killing plan.

My questions to you are:
1.  Has anyone else seen this exercise?
2.  If so, how did handle it?

Thank you for your help.