LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 08:01:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 12:13:24 +1100
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New CALICO Reviews
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Please excuse the cross posting:

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a quick note to let you know that three new software
reviews have just been published on the CALICO Review web site
(http://www.arts.monash.edu.au/others/calico/index.htm).

This time around there is an offering for ESL (freeEnglish), Irish
(World Talk), and French (Dans un quartier de Paris).

As always, I invite you to share your expertise with others in the
language teaching profession by becoming a CALICO reviewer.  You can do
so by completing the CALICO Reviewers' Register located at the bottom of
the page at the above URL.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Jack

Dr J. Burston
Software Review Editor
CALICO Journal
Department of French Studies
School of European Languages and Cultures
Monash University
P.O. Box 11A
Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA