LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:07:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from AoM <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:39:10 -0400
>From: AoM <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Red Eye Academic/Practitioner Late Call for Papers & Proceedings Publication

------------------
$E3Red Eye$E4 Academic/Practitioner Late Call for Papers & Proceedings
Publication
The Association of Management and International Association of
Management (AoM/IAoM)
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Request permission to post this academic/practitioner conference
announcement to our subscribers.  Please excuse any cross posting.

Colleagues:

 We$E2ve come a long way in the past 50 years and the 21st Century
promises to be even more rewarding as education, government and industry
are unmade by forces driven by new technologies $F6 and the Internet lead
by world savvy creative intellects.  The below listed
academic/practitioner scholarly meetings promise three highly credible,
respectable conferences complemented by 12 academic and practitioner
journals and conference proceeding publication opportunities designed to
strengthen 21st Century university and practitioner careers in countless
ways.

Conference attendance, scholarly and practitioner paper presentations
and publications are more
than ever necessary avenues of career success, credibility, visibility
and self-cultivation, but it$E2s up to each of us to personally uncover
the most rewarding meetings and scholarly publications available to
fulfill these needs.  That$E2s why we are inviting creative scholars and
practitioners like yourself to participate freely in the following
conferences providing full publication and documentation (Copyright,
CIP, ISSN, ISBN) for your work.

GO TO

"Red Eye" Paper Submission Guidelines for

18th Annual Association of Management and
International Association of Management (AoM/IAoM) Conference
Theme: "Celebrating the Centuries: Honoring the Past, Navigating the
Future"
August 10-12, 2000, San Antonio, TX, USA
http://www.aom-iaom.org
Submission Deadline:       May 22, 2000
Acceptance Notification:  May 31, 2000
Registration ($325) Due:  June 19, 2000

and "Red Eye" Paper Guidelines Project 2005

Project 2005: A Millennium Congress
2nd Annual Congress
Theme: "Is the Question the Answer: Paradigms in Management,
Education, Cyber-technology, and Leadership?"
August 10-12, 2000, San Antonio, TX, USA
Click "Red Eye" for Submissions
http://www.aom-iaom.org
Submission Deadline:        May 22, 2000
Acceptance Notification:   May31, 2000
Registration ($325) Due:   June 19, 2000

Regular Call for HRMOB 2000 Papers and Guidelines

Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior (HRMOB) 2000
Conference
7th Annual Conference
Theme: "Waking-up in the Knowledge Economy"
October 19-22, 2000, Charlote, NC, USA
http://www.aom-iaom.org
Submission Deadline:        June 01, 2000
Acceptance Notification:   July 15, 2000
Registration ($325) Due:   June 30, 2000
Final Paper Due:                September 1, 2000

Imagine, an association with a conference sponsor and publisher
(Maximiliian Press Publsishers) who actually helps you fashion your
career development$B7because only your experience counts!  Join the team.

    Sincerely,

    Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D.,  CEO
     1-757-482-2273

Note:  Follow the guidelines on either of the calls by substituting the
dates listed above.