LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:10:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mauricio Miraglia <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:08:48 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Mauricio Miraglia <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: puchasing digitalized material

Hello everybody,
my employer is looking into setting up an all-digitalized language
laboratory and wants to buy material already captured to be posted on the
university server.   Is that a possibility?  I don't totally agree with
this option (and doubt if it is available at all) but would appreciate any
feedback on the matter.

Best regards,
Mauricio Miraglia
Mauricio Miraglia