LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:15:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Phade Orion Vader <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:38:02 -0500
>From: Phade Orion Vader <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5600.5 placement exam survey results (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We have been using the DOS G-Cape for many years without problems.
Originally, support for using this program was extremely dry, but I
understand that BYU is very helpful with releases of recent years.  We are
considering the Windows version, including adoption of S-CAPE, but we are
still figuring out a larger revamp of several of our placement tests.

Phade   :)

Phade Orion Vader, Director
Language Learning Laboratory
   & Resource Center