LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:15:08 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:48:15 -0600
>From: Harold Hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Subject: #5610 Russian Television
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

of which would allow us re-broadcast rights for campus cable.  For now,
we only have the half hour news broadcast from the standard Internation
Channel service.  If there is anything else out there we are anxious to
hear about it as well.
--
Harold H. Hendricks