LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:38:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Gamin Bartle <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:19:21 -0500
>Sender: Gamin Bartle <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Gamin Bartle <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Latin Placement Test

------------------
Hi all,

Forgive me if this has been covered recently, I'm behind on my LLTI reading.

Who can recommend a computerized placement test for Latin? Is it true there is
no Latin test from BYU?

Any help would be great, with to the list or directly to me.

Thanks,
Gamin

Gamin Bartle, Ph.D.
Coordinator