LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:38:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Fatima Chajia" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Fatima Chajia" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: CONTRACTS - results to follow later
>Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:06:05 GMT

Hi y'all,

Some time ago, I asked a question about contracts and duties of lab
directors during intersessions. I received numerous responses and I would
like to thank all of you.
I am still receiving replies to my postings. Some of y'all asked about
results of this survey. I was not really surveying, but rather trying just
to see what was going on across the states. However since many of your asked
of results, I will try to compile them SOMEHOW (the responses were just so
diverse that I am not sure how to work out the statistics at this point) and
I will post the results some time after the semester.
Again thanks y'all.

Fatima

Dr. Fatima Chajia, Director
Foreign Language Laboratories