LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:30:46 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Need Information about Labs and Language Requirements
>Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:12:58 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Our Digital Language Lab, and Modern Languages Department, are in need of
information about other institutions' foreign language requirements and the
myriad of ways that others use their language labs / media resource centers
in the sequence of courses that complete said requirements.

Toward this end, we've put together a very brief survey.  If you're willing
to help us out, could you please email me directly, off list and I will send
you a survey?  My email is [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and you can get the survey via email or I can
snailmail it to you.  Please indicate if you want it emailed as a MS-Word
document, as text in an email message, or printed and mailed to you.  Once
they're compiled, I will be happy to post a summary of responses to the LLTI
list for everyone's reference.

NOTE:  As an extra incentive, we will hold a random drawing for a prize from
among those who get their survey back to us by May 15!

Many, many thanks in advance for your assistance, and see some of you at
MAALD this weekend!  I'll have surveys with me.

Jeffrey D. Samuels
Thormann International Technology and Media Center
Goucher College
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
(410) 337-6352