LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:36:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:19:24 -0400
>From: Peter <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5604.6 placement exams

I wonder if CAPE is the predominating language placement program used on
campuses. I inquired earlier on "d-VOCI," but have only received one
response referring "VOCI" acquired two years ago instead of the newer
digital version "d-VOCI" and another "me-too" inquiry.

My question then would be if "d-VOCI" is really not used at all?

Peter Yang