LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:36:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:41:48 -0400
>From: Leslie Graul <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5601.2 Designing classrooms program (!)

If the information on the web pages is correct, this is being broadcast
both in analog (C-band and Ku-band) and in digital formats.

I, too, would be interested in receiving a copy of this broadcast at a less
expensive price. (I am a member of NEALL).  Keep us posted as to what
arrangements can be made.  I doubt that PBS would sell it to IALL members
for a price, but perhaps they would.       Leslie Graul