LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:36:49 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:31:57 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5607 System 9 + Hypercard

Yes, I learned how to do this for iMovie. You have to put the Home stack in
the Shared Documents folder inside the User folder--if you want more than
one User to be able to access HyperCard; if you only have one User you want
to have access to HyperCard, you can put the Home stack in that User's
folder.

Barbara Need
University of Chicago
Language Labs and Archives