LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:24:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Lorraine Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,        "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: BYU exams
>Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:39:10 -0400

Can Cindy tell us whether the respondents who use the CAPE tests use Mac,
Win-based or web-based tests?  We too have experienced the kinds of
difficulties with the CAPE tests when running them over an NT system to
networked labs. I was somewhat encouraged to see that they are making them
available in web-based versions, but I would be interested to know if people
are having the same problems with flaws in the tests and slow support
response.

Can anyone speak about that?

Lorraine Williams
Language Technology Coordinator