LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 08:30:33 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:08:31 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Knowledge TV
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

>Does anyone use Knowledge TV for programming and if so has it =
>changed=20
>satellites in the past few days?

Mark,
My favorite channel Knowledge TV disspeared from cable maybe last weekend
and it had a brief announcement, it went out of business and Discovery
bought it.  Disk Doctors was my particular favorite and wrote to one of the
hosts if they can go on with the program.  Let us know what you find out.

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider

Keiko Schneider ([log in to unmask])
Bookmarks: http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks