LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:48:31 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 19:34:18 +1100
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New CALICO reviews
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Please excuse the cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

This is to let you know that the Spring collection of the CALICO Review
has just been published.  This time around there are two reviews each
for Spanish and ESL. As usual, these can be consulted at the following

Remember, if you're interested in reviewing for CALICO, a Reviewers'
Register is located at the bottom of the page at the above URL. I'd be
most pleased to hear from you.    Jack

Dr J. Burston
Software Review Editor
CALICO Journal
Department of French Studies
School of European Languages and Cultures
Monash University
P.O. Box 11A
Victoria 3800 AUSTRALIA