LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:48:28 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Fatima Chajia" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Fatima Chajia" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: LCD projector /LCD panels
>Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 17:13:17 GMT

Hi y'all,

Our labs are equipped with Macs, and were are planning to order a powerbook
to use some of the software during class activities. We are planning to
purchase an LCD panel/projector compatible with the equipment we have. I
would appreciate if you could recommand an LCD panel/projector (and if
possible the coordinates of the company to contact)
What are the pluses and minuses of LCD panel vs LCD projector?
Thanks y'all.

Fatima

Dr. Fatima Chajia, Director
Foreign Language Laboratories