LLTI Archives

April 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:09:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:04:25 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re:  #5587 Lab training survey

Jay and Matt,

I took your survey but I had a lot of trouble understanding
question #5 - the multiple choice question about the percentage
rate of use of my lab. What is it that you want to know by
asking this question?  The percentage of people who might
use the lab, who actually show up? The percentage of a lab
user's day spent in the lab? The attention span of a freshman?

It was fun and easy to take your survey. Hope your results
are 100% useful! Good luck!

bruce

Bruce Parkhurst
Boston University