LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:01:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Ilse Klinkhamer <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
>--- Forwarded Message from "Tommy McDonell" <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>>From: "Tommy McDonell" <[log in to unmask]>
>>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>>Subject: Re:      Re: #5566.4 lab tracking software (!)
>>Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:23:21 -0500
>
>------------------
>Do any of you use this software or filemaker pro for attendance? We have a
>small program about to get larger fast. We have our student database in
>filemaker but don't know if we're smart enough to do the attendance part as
>we try to do everything else needed to unfortunately make us a paid program
>by July 5th. Thanks. Tommy
>
>Tommy B. McDonell
>Executive Director and Co-Founder
>Learning English Adult Program, Inc.
>254 West 29th Street, 3rd Fl.
>New York, NY 10001
>w: 212/967-0149
>f:  212/239-3934
>h: 212/358-1233 before 9

Yes, I use it for attendence in the lab and can channel it for each class
and what the student did and how long they were there.  I print this report
out every Monday pf each class for the teachers to keep track of the flock.
Very easy to do.  We have a Mac Lab.

I'll be glad to tell you more.

Ilse

Ilse V. Klinkhamer