LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:19:11 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Peter <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:33:45 -0500
>From: Peter <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Inquiry: VOCI and d-VOCI programs

------------------
Does any of your labs use VOCI or d-VOCI video placement exam programs?
Can you tell us how you see your experience with either of these
programs?
How much is the site licence for each of the six languages of the
program?

I contact the program-developing LARC at the San Diego State University
by e-mail and telephone, did however not get the information on site
licences. I didn't find the online order form either. Can any of the
current users help?

Thank you very much,

Peter Yang