LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:50:11 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Joseph Deck <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:34:58 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Joseph Deck <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: software replacements

------------------
Having recently upgraded our language lab from Windows3.11 to Windows NT in
conjunction with installing a Tandberg system we have a few software
packages that will not upgrade.

Specifically,  Russian Tutor from Schenk Audio Inc and Jarvis Computer
Study Models v2.0 from Houghton Mifflin will not run on anything but 3.11.
Can someone please point me in the direction for replacement of these two
packages?

Joseph G. Deck                          Director of Computing Services
Wittenberg University                   Phone: (937) 327-6179
P.O. Box 720                            Fax  : (937) 327-6340
Springfield, Ohio 45501