LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:46:48 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:44:06 -0800
>From: Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5550.6 lab fees (!)

There are no fees charged to students at Cal State Northridge who are enrolled in courses in the College
of Humanities.  However, I will admit to looking into the possibility of changing this practice.  Our
printer/paper use and equipment repair charges have increased tremendously over the last year and we find
ourselves with an ever shrinking budget, seems more and more is expect with less and less allotment.
There are logistical problems with us charging lab fees because our College was not set up to collect
such fees when originally chartered.  Will keep you posted on developments.

Pat Miller