LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:46:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jon Aske" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jon Aske" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #5493.1 magnetic stripe readers (!)
>Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:00:20 -0500

Hi, Bruce,

Just saw this message and since our lab components are being ordered as we
speak, I'm now trying to determine what kind of barcode reader and tracking
software we need.  You already answered the first question, but what kind of
software do you use to keep track of your materials (checking out) and of
student assistance (if any).

Thanks,

Jon