LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:16:59 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Vasu Renganathan <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:53:20 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Vasu Renganathan <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5567.1 Gujarti (at UPenn.)
>Cc: [log in to unmask], John Austin <[log in to unmask]>,        [log in to unmask]

Penn Language Center and South Asia Regional Studies at the University of
Pennsylvania offer Gujarati courses at beginning, intermediate and
accelerated levels during regular semesters and intensive Gujarati during
summer semester.  For further information visit:

http://www.southasia.upenn.edu/html/gujarati.html
http://www.southasia.upenn.edu/html/summer_2000.html

Vasu.