LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:07:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "J. Scott Payne" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:10:01 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum             <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "J. Scott Payne" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Lab tracking software

------------------
I just built a check-in/check-out function that is connected to our
course management system (FileMaker).  It is on the web on a machine
by the door in the lab.  When students come into that lab the just
input their student id# and indicate for which class this lab time
will spent.

  The nice part is that faculty can go in and keep track of their
students' lab attendance and activities on their own.
--
J. Scott Payne
Washington State University