LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:07:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Chris <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:17:03 -0400
>From: Chris <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Moving a Lab

Greetings listers:

I am looking for information from those who have ever had to move a
lab.  We have a 30 station Sony 9000 audio lab.  The wing of the
building in which it is located is due to be renovated next year, and we
are faced with (hopefully) relocating our lab to another location while
this happens (and then, of course, back again).

We've received an estimate on the cost of doing this, but I'd like to
know from anyone who's been though it, what unexpected pratfalls we may
encounter either financially or logistically.

Thanks much,
    -Chris

Chris Alberg
Walpole High School