LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:08:06 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Primov, Rachida S" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Teaching loads
>Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:56:44 -0500

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to provide my Dean with an accurate idea of how much teaching
the average language lab administrator does yearly.

Could some of you tell me what you regular teaching load, if any, is during
each year.  I need to know if you teach one, two, three, ... courses per
year or if you do not have teaching responsibilities.

Thanks,

Rachida Primov
The Eleonore Graves Tripp Foreign Languages Laboratory, Director
University of Miami
Phone: (305) 284-4858 X 8-7228
Fax: (305) 284-2225