LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:33:12 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Nicole Francine Minnick <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:17:57 -0500
>From: Nicole Francine Minnick <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: searching for two French films

------------------
I am trying to locate two French films from several years ago, both
comedies. Unfortunately the info I have is sketchy.

1) "La belle américaine" which is from the early 1960s.  It features a
1959 oldsmobile convertible (the title role).

2)"Secret games of the bourgeoisie" (I only have the English title).  It
came out in 1972.

If anyone can supply any information about either of these films
(including if they exist on video, and where I might obtain them) I
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Nicole

Nicole Francine Minnick