LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:33:08 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:17:34 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Keiko Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: #5546 language learning sites
>Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

>I am putting together a web directory for students and teachers of=20
>the following languages.  I would be very grateful if people could=20
>send me URLs for sites which make language teaching materials=20
>available for use of staff and/or students of French, German,=20
>Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Italian, Greek, Russian, =
>Dutch,=20
>Japanese, Chinese.
>I will post the results of responses when compiled.
>Cheers
>Kevin

Kevin,
Please consider adding my Bookmarks for Japanese resources.  It has been
mentioned in the newspaper and newsletters.

http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/

Sincerely yours,
Keiko Schneider

Keiko Schneider
Please note my new address: [log in to unmask]
New URL for Bookmarks: http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks