LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:20:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Sophie Verbrugghe" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sophie Verbrugghe" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: self-training ELT software
>Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:00:24 +0100

HI everybody,

I am looking for softwares (CD-roms) to use through NT network that could enable to learners to assess themselves and learn at their own pace English (general and special purposes).'Spanish would be another target language)
I have heard of " bright executive". Can anybody recommend me good-value and user-friendly devices to install on an intranet network ?

Thanks a lot

Sophie Verbrugghe