LLTI Archives

March 2000, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:25:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:14:09 -0800
>From: Pat Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #5547 Nuevos Destinos CD and NT

Beth,

 we do not have the program you mentioned running on NT currently, however
we have other products which pose the same compatibility problem.  In order
to run both NT and WIN 95/98 programs we have opted to dual boot our NT
machines to run both platforms.  You may want to consider this as an option.

Pat Miller